Anatics is a Tech & Data Consultancy. Anatics is focusing on helping SMEs consolidate and making sense of their existing raw business transactional & customer data. We guide business operations towards a more data-driven culture by adopting modern BI tools and proper data governance.
🌐 View website at anatics.io
✉️ Send email to email@example.com
Scope of work
We are looking for an HR Officer to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department.
HR Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies, and assisting in the hiring process. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
As a HR Executive
- Work with external recruitment agencies to hire, and onboard new employees, and follow Company's guidelines.
- Assist management in researching and following up with the action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, and triggering follow-up in the process of building company structure.
- Manage Director's electronic diary, assessing the priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary with the director's contacts, client-side companies, and internal project teams.
- Onboard employees, facilitate administrative and payroll tasks.
- Organize welfare, team building activities for the team.
- Be part of initiatives to drive and build team culture.
- Work with local vendor providers to facilitate payments, logistics, and administrative tasks to support employees
- Keep track and manage the company's assets for employees (computers, equipment, etc.).
- At least 3 years in HR roles for various companies. Having team leader experience is an advantage.
- Love technology and have worked in tech startups before.
- Quick adapt, and fast learner, independent.
- Good computer skills for remote online work: MS Office, Google Spreadsheets, Slides, and online communication tools (Slack, Notion, Zoom).
- Love to work and serve other people.
- Growth mindset, learning mindset.
- Details-oriented in work, can work independently and with a team.
- Work in a young & dynamic team.
- Learn the latest tools and technology in data analytics.
- Full healthcare and social insurance benefits in compliance with Vietnam Labour Code (terms negotiable). Plus 13th-month salary policy.
- Flexible working hours, online remote work.
- Team welfare and other perks.
- Salary negotiable.
To apply, please send your CV to Anatics email.